Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cool song and animation by Lodger

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this video and the song!!

    See what ya think.

    Lodger - I Love Death

  2. #2
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh, the futility of human existence. Nietzsche's
    'eternal recurrence,' blablabla.
    The beginning bit - the mugging and raping of the
    woman - is actually quite offensive, even though
    it's a Flash animation... It's about what it
    denotes, I guess.

    The song's sort of OK. Nothing special.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •